• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nautilus NB2000 resistance motor

.pdf   NB2000 motor.pdf (Size: 136.11 KB / Downloads: 9) I'm trying to find a replacement tension / resistance motor for my Nautilus NB2000 exercise bike. The Fitness Repair Parts catalog number is 13006209. I've attached a photo. Thanx for any help!

Octane Fitness makes a Servo Motor for their Q35 model that will essentially work. The only thing you have to do is reverse the two wires going to the drive motor + - to make it work correctly. Calibrating is pretty simple if you don't connect the cable to the brake assembly and you might have to re-position the cam cylinder, but that's easy too! Just match it up to you old servo motor and you'll be fine, plus you won't have to scrap the machine for a $35 part.

I've done this on almost all of the Nautilus products and it works great!

(10-17-2014, 07:38 AM)prairiedog57 Wrote: Octane Fitness makes a Servo Motor for their Q35 model that will essentially work. The only thing you have to do is reverse the two wires going to the drive motor + - to make it work correctly. Calibrating is pretty simple if you don't connect the cable to the brake assembly and you might have to re-position the cam cylinder, but that's easy too! Just match it up to you old servo motor and you'll be fine, plus you won't have to scrap the machine for a $35 part.

I've done this on almost all of the Nautilus products and it works great!

THANX! Although late info since I had to find a repair group. They bought the original motor from a source in China and it was repaired well, but for way more than $35.