• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Fitness Repair - Fix Fit Services
Hello. My name is Jason, retired U.S. Navy Veteran, and the owner of Fix Fit Services. I have worked in the fitness sales and service industry for over two years and been involved in health and fitness all my life. I formed this business because of my strong commitment to providing outstanding value and service to customers. Like you, I have often been frustrated by companies who fail to deliver on their promises. You have my word this will not be the case with Fix Fit.

Fitness services are our passion. We love what we do! And that shines through in our work and relationships with our clients. Call or e-mail us today to discover what a difference Fix Fit can make for you.

Services offered include:
- Fitness equipment repair (on-site service, in home repair)
- Fitness sales
- Installation and setup (Amazon Services authorized service provider)
- Equipment moves
- Maintenance contracts
- Rubberized gym flooring installation (wall to wall)
- Consulting
- Equipment orientation
- Selectorized gym cable replacement

You can reach us at info@fixfitservices.com or 732-786-4FIT (732-786-4349).
Jason Turner
Owner at Fix Fit Services
fixfitservices.com
jason@fixfitservices.com
Serving NY and NJ

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I have worked in the wellness deals and administration industry for more than two years and been included in wellbeing and wellness all my life. I shaped this business as a result of my solid sense of duty regarding giving remarkable esteem and administration to clients. Like you, I have frequently been disappointed by organizations who neglect to convey on their guarantees. Do my Dissertation