• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnum Fitness T111 Treadmill Question
Looking for parts for this treadmill. Recently it sped up while I was doing my run and issued the overspeed warning (error 3). I already lubricated the belt but that did not fix it. I'm unsure of the exact issue. Now every time I turn on the treadmill and start it up it doesn't move until you step on it.  If anyone could let me know that would be great. I'm thinking it could still be a problem with belt friction or worst case scenario it could be the control board or the motor.

(05-02-2017, 04:58 PM)IncognitoBraxto Wrote: Looking for parts for this treadmill. Recently it sped up while I was doing my run and issued the overspeed warning (error 3). I already lubricated the belt but that did not fix it. I'm unsure of the exact issue. Now every time I turn on the treadmill and start it up it doesn't move until you step on it.  If anyone could let me know that would be great. I'm thinking it could still be a problem with belt friction or worst case scenario it could be the control board or the motor.

Your this link is not working I think that this link is remove from the server. I want to buy the papers by [/url][url=<font color=#000000 data-scefontsize=medium size=4 face=SF Regular]Read More About This because they are publish your best papers in reasonable price and every students are like this.

Mate, I was looking for these parts, as well. Luckily, I was able to find some parts listed on the uk top writers review so I bought the parts from there. That was fortunate for me, otherwise it could have been really bad.

Thanks for this post google