• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schwinn Airdyne RPM Pickup Sensor
Hi All,

Happy Holidays, hope you all doing fine. I am trying to find an RPM pickup sensor for a schwinn airdyne, Catalog Number: 13000342.  It looks that is no longer available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank.

(12-25-2016, 01:57 PM)tbenhurmx Wrote: Hi All,

Happy Holidays, hope you all doing fine. I am trying to find an RPM pickup sensor for a schwinn airdyne, Catalog Number: 13000342.  It looks that is no longer available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank.

I have searched the web extensively and I cannot find the part either I find the part is no longer available or discontinued, so I found a sensor that's made for a Schwinn elliptical bike Dx900T the OEM part number is # 91911 from https://www.sportsmith.net/itemform.aspx...0%20Dx900T
Cost of this part including shipping $15. The new sensor has the same identical plug in for the monitor and the sensor uses the exact same pickup technology. The new sensor has a different shape than the original but it can be fastened to right side of the original sensor casing using double sided tape. This sensor makes a good replacement that works. Update, recently I found the original sensor on Ebay and they wanted $65, only one available.