• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting everyone, I own a Mileage ME 1636 Elliptical
I have tried several replacement parts web sites and one of them sent me here.  The elliptical has 8 wheels, 4 for each foot pad.  The wheels measure 1.5" OD X 3/8" thick X 5/16" ID.  The wheel does have a bearing roller.  I am looking for all 8 wheels, but will settle for 1 or 4.  1 wheel has a flat spot on it.  This machine is a Chinese machine that I bought ~12 years ago with a model number ME 1636.  I did replace 4 wheels in 2009.

(10-25-2016, 03:40 PM)alessijf Wrote: I have tried several replacement parts web sites and one of them sent me here.  The elliptical has 8 wheels, 4 for each foot pad.  The wheels measure 1.5" OD X 3/8" thick X 5/16" ID.  The wheel does have a bearing roller.  I am looking for all 8 wheels, but will settle for 1 or 4.  1 wheel has a flat spot on it.  This machine is a Chinese machine that I bought ~12 years ago with a model number ME 1636.  I did replace 4 wheels in 2009.

We have this machine also and cannot find anyone to help with parts. We need the battery. Do you know what voltage batter it is (if you have the battery)? We have no manual as we got it used....without a battery. We are trying to find a replacement for it or a substitute.