• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Determine your body fitness
Hello,

Determine your body fitness = calculating your BMI "In my opinion"

so what is BMI ?
Body Mass Index (BMI) can be used to indicate if you are overweight, obese, underweight or normal. It will, however, overestimate fatness in people who are muscular or atheletic. Because of these problems, this body mass index calculator shows extra statistics to help you be informed and judge your own body compared to others of the same height and age.

How can i determine My BMI ?
you can determine it with easy step with bmi calculator sites like this one >>> body mass index

My BMI is ..... what about it ?
Women tend to believe they look their best at values between 20 to 22 and men are usually satisfied with a BMI of 23 to 25. If your BMI is between 17 to 22, your life expectancy is longer than average. You don't need to lose weight.
If your BMI is between 23 and 25, you are not considered overweight by most people. But if your BMI is 26 or more, that's not good. But you knew that already.

what about BMI world statics ?
See this static
[Image: fatcountrycharttr3.gif]

If you have Another information about BMI please supply us with it.
thank you in advance and I hope My first thread here in this great forums contain useful information. and I hope you have good BMI.

My BMI is right around 20. I'd like to lose about 5-10 more pounds which would put me at 18.3 which according to most is right under the number for being underweight. I'm happy with my weight but I do have a little fat in my tummy and thighs area.

My BMI is between 17-18, so I think I don’t want to reduce or gain extra weight and I am really happy with my body shape.

Its a very interesting and informative post to determine body fitness. With these tips we can easily determine our body fitness. I am very impressed with it. For fitness just concentrate on your workout and diet and forget everything.

Hi Sara,
Great post with graph on body mass index so thanks for making a threat and sharing it with others. Found lots of informative material here so bookmarked the link to share with others also. Keep sharing informative material.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!

Thanks for your post. Genetics also play a big part in body metabolism.