• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
York Multi Gym Heritage G102 Weight Selector.
I am hoping someone can help me out. I am after a spare part for my multi gym, in the manual its part 31 (see York website for manual). Its a piece of metal that goes directly through the weights in the stack and has holes in for the pin to locate and support the weight. I think its called a weight selector.
I have contacted York and they have told me they no longer have spares for this gym, unfortunately. So I am hoping someone can help or at least point me in the right direction to get the part I need.

I have tried Sportsmith.net and fitnessrepairparts.com but they don't have spares for my gym. Any help in finding this piece would be very much appreciated as I currently have an unusable gym.

Hi. What happened? did it break or something. I am used to calling it a bayonet. But basically you are talking about the weight selector shaft. Your best bet will be Kamparts, inc. at kamway.com or infoparts.com 800-537-8049. They have quite a few options but it looks like part numbers
S859ST10, 15, 20, 25, 30. They should be able to help you with specs regarding your machine. Hope you find it!
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

I bought the gym from ebay and it was missing the part. The seller won't refund me so I'm stuck with it. Really need to get the part. I will try your suggestions thanks. I live in the UK but don't mind paying postage cost as I want this gym to be functional.

I have always had good luck with them for parts like this. I hope you find what you need!
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!