• Welcome to FitnessForums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Schwinn 101 Part 18010
Need a Flywheel Assembly, Part No. 18010. Thanks for your help.[/font]

I may have this. Can you go to fitnessrepairparts.com and find your part number there please.
Fitness Equipment Repair Southern CA See our website!

(06-13-2014, 07:24 AM)Jim crossfixit Wrote: Need a Flywheel Assembly, Part No. 18010. Thanks for your help.[/font]

[quote='atpands' pid='7031' dateline='1402730339']
I may have this. Can you go to fitnessrepairparts.com and find your part number there please.

Hi, I went to fitnessrepairparts.com and their part number is 13002426. Let me know if you have the part. Thanks.Wink

The fitness repair parts no. is 13002426. Let me know if you have it. Let me know if you need my email address. Thanks.

Okay Jim. This is what I have and it looks like what you might need. It came off of a Schwinn Biodyne 120 upright bike. Let me know. The photos I tried to add were too large. Go to fitnessrepairparts.com and search part #
13002426 and tell me if that's it.

(06-17-2014, 03:34 AM)atpands Wrote: Okay Jim. This is what I have and it looks like what you might need. It came off of a Schwinn Biodyne 120 upright bike. Let me know. The photos I tried to add were too large. Go to fitnessrepairparts.com and search part #
13002426 and tell me if that's it.

Yes that is it. What type of shape is it in? How much are you asking for it? Sorry for the late response, but had some computer issues. Thanks for understanding.

It came off of a perfectly working bike. It looks to be in great shape. I parted out the bike because the display console failed. Let me get back to you on a price, so I can see what it will cost to ship. Can you go to my website and my phone number is there. Text me or call with what city and state you are in. Thanks

(06-20-2014, 02:11 PM)atpands Wrote: It came off of a perfectly working bike. It looks to be in great shape. I parted out the bike because the display console failed. Let me get back to you on a price, so I can see what it will cost to ship. Can you go to my website and my phone number is there. Text me or call with what city and state you are in. Thanks

I called your site and left a message. Did you get it?

Yes I did. I will call you Jim. Thanks